Exodus 12:35-36 Contemporary English Version
The Israelites had already done what Moses had told them to do. They had gone to their Egyptian neighbors and asked for gold and silver and for clothes. The Lord had made the Egyptians friendly toward the people of Israel, and they gave them whatever they asked for. In this way they carried away the wealth of the Egyptians when they left Egypt.
Psalm 24:1 NLT The Earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it
Psalm 119:58-59KJV I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word. I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.
- There’s no simple key or formula to the future we desire.
- There’s no short cut to becoming significant
- There’s a price to pay, as we travel along.
- I have discovered that education or qualifications does not make you rich rather its an access door for possibility.
- Neither does a job, Mortgage nor material things is enough to tell or predict the future. Most jobs are diverters from divine purpose.
As we journey in life, we need to practice the habit of self – examination. Regularly, step on the scale; asking yourself objective questions. II Corinthians 13:5, Lam 3:40.
Use the results from this sincere self-examinations to make amends, adjustments, restructure and re-align things in your life.
Don’t live in denial of your status; Don’t live in self-pity or condemnation of your state. It’s a call to Order. Remember, Order brings Increase Psalm 37:23.
There are three levels on this scale, regardless of your level you could always re-invent the wheel again and again to re-align your vision from God. Our Father Abraham always did this.
- Survival Level – Average lifestyle, struggling to pay school fees. Everyone starts at this level of the ladder. Genesis 11:24 – 32.
- Success Level – Level of being comfortable. Ultimately satisfaction does not lie in Success. Genesis 13:1
- Significance Level – The level at which your fulfilling the purpose at which God created you. Our father Abraham got here. Genesis 18, 20. Genesis 24:1.
To make the move from these level is not too hard but we must be willing to make apt decisions and choices, in every aspects of our life.
- We need to cut off things, habits, attitudes or persons (Eliminate)
- We need to cut back things, habits, attitudes or persons (Reduce)
There are SIX things you need to consistently do, to ensure recreating our future. To re-align or adjust our life to the pictures or visions revealed to us by God.
Ps 119:58-59AMP I entreated Your favor with my whole heart; be merciful and gracious to me according to Your promise. I considered my ways; I turned my feet to [obey] Your testimonies.
Our father Abraham did these things consistently, to be able to move from one level to another in the ladder of His life.
- The things and people that have served their purpose in our life. (The Maidservant)
- The things and people that have refused to change. (The Wife of Lot)
- The things and people that will give us trouble or problems in the future. (Serving of Idols)
- The things and people that are good but standing in the way of something better. (Ishmael)
- The things and people that are holding us back. (Unbelieve)
- The things and people that God has not chosen. (Ishmael and Haggai)